4 large rice papers
4 lettuce leaves
100 g white cabbage
1 grated carrot
100 g bean sprouts
200 g prawns
8 tablespoons of fine soy sauce
2 tablespoons of white vinegar
1 teaspoon of honey
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 pinch of hot pepper
1. Wash the carrot and cabbage, and grate them coarsely. Wash the lettuce and spin it dry.
2. Cook the prawns in boiling water for 3 minutes and peel them.
3. Prepare a large bowl of cold water. Immerse a rice paper sheet in the bowl of water for a few seconds, until it softens, then place it on the work surface or a wooden board.
4. Place a lettuce leaf in the center. On top, arrange a handful of grated vegetables, bean sprouts, a few prawns, and then the coriander leaves.
5. Fold the two ends of the galette, on each side of the pudding. Then fold the lower part and roll uptight. Repeat with the second pancake.
Sweet and Sour Sauce: In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce.