The meeting, organized on the occasion of International Women’s Rights Day, aims to honor African women, promote their leadership, reveal their progress, and pay tribute to their commitment and dedication.
This conference, which will be held in a hybrid format, is available on the digital platform http://visagedumaroc.splashthat.com. It is mainly aimed at socio-economic actors whose community gets along beyond the borders of the kingdom and shines across the African continent. “With this conference, we wish to consecrate the leadership of African women, their agility, their capacity for innovation and entrepreneurship echoing the global objectives of the WHO and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations in key sectors such as education, health, tourism, entrepreneurship, social innovation, and sustainable development”, says Hind Chaouat, founder of Visage du Maroc.
Several renowned guests are invited to take part in the event. These include:
- Imane Karroumi, Sales Director and Associate Experience Morocco;
- Khadija Agoumy, Strategic Business Development Bayer Consumer Health Division – North & West Africa;
- Laura Kakon, Director of Strategy and Growth Honoris United Universities – Africa;
- Leila Doukali, Businesswoman and President of the Association of Women Entrepreneurs of Morocco (AFEM);
- Rajaa Aghzadi, Professor surgeon specializing in breast cancer and Founder of CŒUR DE FEMMES – Expert in the geopolitics of health in Africa;
- Safia Tmiri, Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company – Dubai.