Ingredients (for 10 people)
– 1 kg of sea bream fillets
– 0.1 l of olive oil
– 0.2 kg of radishes
– 0.3 l of vinegar
– 0.3 l of water
– 2 pinches of salt
– 0.1 kg of sugar
– 12 black pepper seeds
– Espelette pepper
– 1 can of fish eggs (Salmon, Lumpfish or Tobiko)
– Lemon juice
1. Remove the skin and de-bone the fillets.
2. Cut very finely into medallions with a knife and set on a plate. Keep cool.
3. Boil together the water, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper seeds.
4. Remove from heat and immerse in the radishes, let it cool.
5. Season the carpaccio with salt, Espelette pepper, a dash of lemon juice, a few drops of olive oil. Arrange radish pickles and fish roe