Ingredients (For 10 people)
– 2.6 kg saddle of lamb
– 1.5 kg of button mushrooms
– 0.5 l of liquid cream
– 1 kg of spinach
– 0.5 kg of flour
– 5 eggs
– 0.1 l olive oil
– 0.3 kg of butter
1. Boning and degreasing the lamb saddles, seasoning and stringing.
2. Mix the flour, a pinch of salt, and the eggs without forcing too much and let it rest for 1 hour in the fridge.
3. Clean the mushrooms and cook for 3 to 4 minutes with the liquid cream, season, mix well, and keep cool. Put it in a pastry bag.
4. Stir the spinach very quickly in butter, season and keep cool
5. Spread very finely 1/4 of the ravioli dough and stuff in a bag with the mushroom cream and brush 1/4 of the dough with egg yolk. Cover the cream with the mushroom and cut out the ravioli with a cookie cutter.
Repeat the operation by making ravioli stuffed with spinach.
6. Brown the saddle of lamb in the pan and cook to the desired doneness. Cook the mushroom and spinach ravioli for 3 min in boiling salted water.
7. Once the stools are cooked, unfasten, leave to rest for a few minutes, then dress on a dish, accompanied by ravioli and a gravy.