– 250 g of quinoa
– 1 avocado
– 50 g slivered almonds and raisins
– Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
– 10 ml olive oil
– 1 pinch of salt
– 450 g shelled prawns
– 1 bunch of coriander
– Put the quinoa in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Salt lightly. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes over medium heat. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again and reserve.
– Meanwhile, cut the avocado to dices. In a bowl, mix together the ingredients of the salad.
– Shell the prawns. In a skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Cook the prawns for about 3 minutes, until they turn pink. Add the lime juice, salt, pepper and Espelette pepper. Stir.
– In the salad bowl, add shrimp and coriander. Mix well. Let cool completely before tasting. Dress and serve cold.