“After several weeks of rethinking access to spaces and preparing a cultural program highlighting the national collections, the museums are ready to welcome the public by offering them a secure museum experience”, warns, in a press release, the National Foundation museums which announce the reopening of its museums on July 27.
In accordance with the recommendations issued to limit the spread of Covid-19, the Foundation calls on visitors to reserve places by telephone beforehand. Visitors must also be provided with a mask. Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be made available at the entrance to each museum.
Openings on Monday, July 27:
– The Dar El Bacha Museum of Confluences and the Dar Si Said Weaving and Carpet Museum in Marrakech, every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., except Monday for the first and Tuesday for the second.
– The Archaeological Museum in Tétouan will open every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., except Tuesday, like the National Museum of Ceramics in Safi.
– The Kasbah Museum of Mediterranean Cultures in Tangier will open every day from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. but will remain closed every Tuesday.
– The National Museum of Photography in Rabat will be accessible every day, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., except Tuesday.
Opening on Monday, August 10:
– The Mohammed VI Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and the Museum of History and Civilizations in Rabat, respectively from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., except Tuesdays.