The document explains that throughout the national territory:
– cafes and restaurants will resume on-site service, without exceeding 50% of their capacity.
-commercial activities in shopping centers, malls, boutiques, will take over under conditions to be yet specified.
– leisure and entertainment centers, sports halls, hammams, to reopen their doors without exceeding the limit of 50% of the reception capacity.
– activities linked to audiovisual production will be resumed.
-Public transportation between cities, rail or road, will resume under conditions to be specified.
– Domestic air flights will resume
With regard to Zone 1, it is now possible to:
– travel between regions of zone 1, upon presentation of the CIN.
-Go the beaches provided that social distancing is respected.
-Go to nearby outdoor sports grounds.
Likewise, domestic tourism and tourist establishments can resume their activities provided they do not exceed 50% of the reception and catering capacity.
Regarding Zone 2, the measures are as follows:
-Possibility to travel within the province or the prefecture without prior authorization.
-Moving outside the province or the prefecture requires prior authorization.
-The shops are no longer called to close at 8 p.m.
– Hairdressing and beauty salons will be able to resume their activities with 50% of the capacity.
-The outdoor parks and public spaces will be reopened.
-Individual outdoor sports activities such as walking or cycling can be practiced.
Restrictions maintained at the national level:
– Museums, cinemas, theaters, public collective swimming pools will continue to be closed,
-The ban is maintained for gatherings, wedding parties, funeral ceremonies …