The purpose of this event is to celebrate the excellent relationship between the two longstanding Kingdoms, both politically and economically, and the friendship among their peoples.
The program proposes to approach the culture, the gastronomy, the business, as well as the actions of the Belgian cooperation in Morocco:
● Monday, November 13, 2017: Belgian Moussem « Belgium, actor of sustainable development » at the Mohammed V National Theater in Rabat.
● Tuesday, November 14, 2017: « Made in Belgium » Expo / Seminar at the Sheraton and Jacques Brel Concert, by Jean Charles De Keyser, at the Studio des Arts Vivants in Casablanca.
● Wednesday, November 15, 2017: Celebration of the King’s Day & Cocktail for Moroccan alumni having studied in Belgium at the Casablanca hotel in Casablanca.
● Thursday, November 16, 2017: Reception for the King’s Day and ceremony of the « Belgian Business Awards » with gala evening, at the hotel Casablanca, in Casablanca.
● Friday 17 November: Business Seminar « Building together the
tomorrow’s city « at the Sofitel Tour Blanche in Casablanca.
Moreover, an exhibition on « 60 years of the Smurfs », is scheduled for the five days long at the National Library of Rabat. Also, great Belgian chefs will present in Casablanca including Jean-Baptiste Thomaes – 2 Michelin stars.
The photo above shows Anne Vandormael, Consule Generale of the Kingdom of Belgium in Casablanca with Christophe de Nijs Diplomatic Counsellor at Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium.