For rice :
– 300 grams of rice previously cooked in water
– 200 grams of chicken breasts cut into small cubes
– 1 onion
– 50 g mushrooms
– 6 tablespoons of ketchup
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
For the omelette :
– 2 eggs
– A small pinch of salt
– Oil for cooking
step 1: prepare the rice
– Chop the onion and cut the mushroom into strips.
– Preheat a large skillet with a drizzle of oil over medium heat. Add the onion and let it come back for a few minutes until it becomes tender.
– Add chicken cubes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Mix and cook until your chicken breasts are well cooked. Crush mushrooms into small pieces when mixing.
– Add the ketchup and cook for a minute while stirring.
– Add the rice and add it to the other ingredients, cook for a minute while stirring.
step 2: prepare the omelette
– Break the eggs in a bowl, add a small pinch of salt and beat with a fork.
– Preheat a pan with a little oil over medium heat.
– When the pan is hot, pour the omelette and spread it out finely.
– Once your omelette is almost cooked, place a strip of rice in the center, then fold the edges of the omelette on the rice.
– Pour immediately into a dish, decorate with a little ketchup if you wish, serve with the remaining rice and possibly broccoli, lettuce or Brussels sprouts.