1 capsule of Master Origin Colombia
10 ml of milk 10 ml of vanilla syrup
5 ml of rose water
3 ice cubes of whipped cream Crushed pistachios
1 Aeroccino or a milk frother
1 cup Cappuccino Touch 1 shaker
1. Extract the espresso coffee (40 ml) in a shaker
2. Add an ice cube and stir until the coffee is cool.
3. Pour milk and vanilla syrup into the Aeroccino and prepare a cold milk froth
4. Place the rest of the ice cubes in the cup. 5. Pour the coffee then the froth into the cup.
5. Cover with whipped cream
6. Decorate with pistachios and a candied cherry