Ingredients for 4 people
– 500 g skinless and boneless salmon fillet
– 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds
– 1 spoonful of green anise seeds
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 50 g coarse salt
– 20 g brown sugar
– 2 sprigs of dill
– 6 tablespoons of Philadélphia cheese
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 5 g broken truffles or 1 cl of truffle oil
– Finely cut shallots
Over low heat, roast the spices in a small skillet for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Let cool. Crush the grilled spices with a pestle, mix them with the coarse salt, brown sugar and finely chopped dill. Cover the salmon on both sides, then cover the marinade. Place it in the refrigerator for 10 hours.
Remove the marinade, cut the salmon into thin slices, spread them on a foil.
Truffle cream: mix all the ingredients. Spread the preparation on the thin slices of marinated salmon, then roll the foils to form “rolls”.