This edition of Dir iddik Summit, was a huge success which made it possible to install this event as an annual reference meeting. It allows the community to meet, exchange, and learn.
The event also celebrates the associations, the volunteers and the actions that stood out throughout 2019, by their initiative, their impact and their commitment to the community.
In fact, at the end of the selection phases, 181 applications were selected and nearly 8,000 votes were listed to award the 5 awards for the year’s most active and remarkable actions, associations and volunteers.
The winners of the 2019 edition of Dir iddik Summit are:
– Civic action of the year: “Mihrajane Al Azbal” – Al Manar Association
– Educational Action of the Year: “Men Hna bdina” – Association “Youth Ambition”
– Action of the year: “Iftar wa Sada9a” – Marrakech Smile Association
– Association of the year: Tanja Madinati association
– Dir iddik volunteer of the year: Mariam Bakrim
· The digital kit that offers associations the possibility to create a turnkey website on diriddik.ma , personalized and customizable, easy to use and intuitive;
· The telecom kit through an annual subscription to the inwi Business Connect solution to connect its association with 4G broadband internet access and a landline phone;
· The media kit which offers associations media support to highlight their association and their actions;
· The training kit where eligible associations can benefit from free training on various themes which are useful for them in setting up their project;
· The Regional Meetings which are a crossroads for exchange and sharing of experience between the associations participating in the Dir iddik program.