On Sunday, December 29 the Great Hall of the Municipality of Ait Ourir Province of Haouz Region Marrakech Safi hosted the projection of the film “Jarat Abi Moussa”, thus marking the end of a rich year.
Here are some projects and activities initiated during this year by the association, among others:
- Organization of visual arts workshops for the benefit of children, supervised by visual artists.
- Organization of a series of seminars with a cultural and social dimension to raise awareness about the challenges of the daily life of the population.
- Creation of a library at the headquarters of the association open to students, and other categories. Futur plans include organizing courses to learn English and Mandarin.
- Organization of environmental activities on March 23 of each year to promote environmental conservation and concern for afforestation.
- Contribution of the association to the success of the activity organized each year under the slogan (Creative Child), by prizes for the benefit of distinguished elementary students
- Murals on the walls of the cultural complex “Boumakh” for the Ibn Battuta Festival, measuring 80 square meters.
- Organization of seminars, the first on Ibn Battuta and the second on the late great Spanish writer Juan Cotisillo, in which a group of writers and intellectuals participated.
- Organization of an awareness day entitled (Understanding the creation of change), supervised by Dr Wafaa El-Amrani, on July 13, 2019. A training course entitled “I am the successful man” was organized by the professor Afaf Happy on July 15, 2019.
- Organization of a symposium on social assistance on August 31, 2019, under the direction of Professor Mohamed Al-Aradi
The association is currently negotiating with government institutions and producers to support fundamentally young people to produce short films.