1. Hssoua: Barley semolina cooked in salted boiling water, add milk, thyme, and olive oil at the end of cooking.
2. Lentils: Cooked with garlic, tomatoes, onion, parsley, coriander, olive oil, cumin.
3. White beans (Loubia): White beans, garlic, tomatoes, onion, parsley, coriander, olive oil, cumin.
4. Bissara: Beans, garlic, salt, olive oil, cumin, and hot or sweet peppers.
5. Rfissa: ‘msemen’ or ‘trid’ (Moroccan pancakes) generously sprinkled with a sauce in which the chicken, onions, and lentils have been cooked.
6. Ftat Chatba: Traditionally made with homemade pasta, this recipe contains starches, fenugreek, and watercress seeds.
7. Hargma (Koureiin): calves’ feet cooked over low heat, accompanied by chickpeas, lentils, wheat, or rice.
8. Assida: Made from cereals (durum wheat, barley, or corn semolina), Assida is served drizzled with olive oil or Argan, honey, and butter.
9. Harira: Small pieces of meat, pulses, tomatoes, chervil, coriander, parsley.
10. Couscous: semolina, meat or chicken and vegetables. (there is a very wide variety of couscous depending on the region).
What dish will you succumb to today?